Thursday, October 21, 2010

Debit Card Thief!!!



I am
disgusted that someone has stolen my debit card number and has already proceeded to spend almost $700 tonight!!!!! Thankfully, KeyBank has frozen the account, but we won't have access to those funds for almost 2 weeks ...seriously...I find myself dumbfounded by some people's complete lack of integrity and care for others!

Praise God, though...that we were online looking at finances and specifically looking at our checking account ledger. I actually saw some of the charges show up in real-time. They could have completely cleaned us out!

They were spending some major cash at:

Tilly's (online Skate Apparel Shop) $225
Ecko Unlimited $325
FrangranceNet.com $125

I am guessing teenager...but honestly, who knows anymore?

2 comments:

  1. Ali,

    I'm so sorry you had this done to you. Phil's number was stolen off a card at a gas station once. It's so easy to do anymore. I'm so thankful that you caught it so early.

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad they caught it. This happened to us recently. On the purchases was a $1200 lawn tractor, a membership to an online "christian" dating service (oh to be the lucky one set up with that person), several pairs $100/pair shoes, a watch, the list goes on and on...

    ReplyDelete